NHIAA Unified Sports program
- The Unified Sports Team will represent your high school just like any other varsity level sport.
- Teams will be made up of students with and without intellectual disabilities (50/50).
- Teams will practice, travel and play together - hopefully resulting in new relationships being formed.
- Teams will have the opportunity to play for a NHIAA High School Championship.
- Fall - Soccer
- Winter - Basketball
- Spring - Volleyball and Track & Field
- All sports listed above will follow the same schedule as the original sport.
- Alignment of Sports: Unified Sports teams shall be aligned in one (1) division as a co-ed sport. With one Champion being recognized in each sport.
Commitment of a team
- To practice
- To play a regular season
- If successful, participate in the tournament